Made by One Tigis, the 'Storm Bug' down four season hammock cacoon / under quilt / sleeping bag can be used as a multi-purpose sleeping bag. Whether you prefer to sleep in a tent or hammock or switch from one to another depending on circumstances. This ultimately saves on the cost and storage of three separate items.
The hood is detachable for ultimate flexibility.
Available in army green.
Available in two sizes.
Medium 210cm long.
Large 240cm long.
- Brand Name: ONETIGRIS
- Season: Summer,Spring & Autumn,Winter
- Size: 34cm(L)*18cm(D)
- Length: Lengthened (1.8 m-2 m Height)
- Single/Double Sleeping Bag: Splicing Single Sleeping Bag
- Category: Sleeping Bag Accessories
- Applicable People: Adult
- Sleeping Bag Temperature Scale Category: Winter Sleeping Bag
- Fabric: Nylon
- Style: Hybrid Type
- Type: Cold Weather
- Comfortable Temperature Scale: [15℃~5℃]
- Model Number: CE-DSD03
- Item: "Storm Bug" Duck Down Hammock Cocoon
- Weight: 51.1oz/1450g
- Temperature Rating: Rated from 40 F to 68 F (5 C to 20 C Degree)
- Material: 380T Ripstop Nylon, Duck Down Filling
- Medium - Folded: 34cm(L)*18cm(D)/13.3"(L)*7"(D)
- Medium - Unfolded: 210cm*90cm/82.6"*35.4"
- Large - Folded: 36cm(L)*18cm(D)/14"(L)*7"(D)
- Large - Unfolded: 240cm*90cm/94"*35.4"