Lixada wood stove is a must-have for all serious backpackers, survivalists and campers.
This is for the hinged version which is more stable than the tabbed version and actually stays together. I personally have one of these and can highly recommend it.
User friendly: Extremely easy to assemble.
Sturdy structure: Stably place your cookware.
Scientific design: With open mouth for convenient adding wood.
Unlimited fuel sources: Cook a meal using the twigs you collect on your hike. Say goodbye to heavy, costly, polluting petrol fuels.
Environmentally friendly: No fuel canisters, no chemical emissions, no batteries, less carbon footprint.
Built tough: Made of hardened stainless steel, the stove is meant for rugged backpacking and camping.
Come in a reusable pouch for convenient carrying.
Note: Wood Stove ONLY, other items displayed in pictures are for illustration purpose ONLY, they are NOT included in the listing!
Material: Stainless steel
Upper diameter: Approx. 8cm / 3.1in
Bottom diameter: Approx. 9cm / 3.5in
Height: Approx. 10.8cm / 4.3in
Item weight: Approx. 190g / 6.7oz
Package size: Approx. 10.5 * 10.5 * 1.5cm / 4.1 * 4.1 * 0.6in
Package weight: Approx. 205g / 7.2oz
1 * Wood Stove
1 * Pouch
- Disposable: No
- With Ignition Device or Not: Not Included
- Piece Number Of Wind Deflector: <5
- Fuel: Firewood
- Usage Condition: Normal Outdoor
- Applicable Seasoning Type: Solid Seasoning
- Brand Name: LIXADA
- Structure: One-Piece
- Application Method: Manual
- Capacity: <3
- Model: Wood Stove
- Type: Other Stove
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Style: Outdoor
- Category: Multi-purpose Fuel Stove
- Stove Type: Combination Stove
- With Fuel or Not: No
- With Wooden Handle or Not: No
- Automatic Alarming or Not (Kettle): No